Many people need help with their daily personal care. Traditionally, caregivers used a wash bowl, soap and towels to wash bedridden patients. This method costs both the caregiver and the patient a lot of time, effort and stress.
Water and soap can dry out the skin and cause irritation and skin damage. Several studies have shown that in many cases, water plays an important role in the transmission of pathogens from one patient to another. In addition, wash bowls are used several times a day, often for different caregivers, increasing the risk of cross-contamination.
Innocare® washing without water is designed for a complete body wash. It is designed to generate healthy skin and eliminate the risk of cross-contamination.
The lotions in Innocare® products have are pH skin neutral and help keep your skin healthy, are dermatologically tested and contain no soap, latex, dyes, parabens or alcohol. The lotion is self-drying, making rinsing and drying unnecessary.
Each part of the body is washed according to the washing schedule with a clean Innocare® washcloth containing skin nourishing ingredients.
The ready-to-use packets of washcloths can be heated in the microwave or the special Innocare® smart warmer. This provides more comfort and adds to the overall experience of a body wash. The products are also suitable for refrigerated use. This method has proven to be much more hygienic than conventional washing with soap and water.
Washing with Innocare® is better for the skin and pleasant for the patient and nurse. In addition, it saves valuable time and material costs (sinks, soap, washcloths, towels, lotion, cleaning costs and costs of water consumption).
How does it work?
The lotion-soaked wash gloves are ready for use at ambient temperature or can be warmed to feel pleasantly warm. The patient is then washed according to the washing schedule. The wash gloves can be used on both sides. Rinsing is not necessary and the lotion will dry by itself. After washing, the washcloths can be disposed of in the waste garbage can. With Innocare® you combine 4 steps in 1 operation: washing, rinsing, drying and skin care.
- Proven and innovative brand since 2010. References for hospitals and nursing homes throughout Europe.
- Production under strict standards: ISO 9001, ISO 22716 (GMP) and ISO 13485.
- A broad, comprehensive and color coded product line.
- Washcloths are fluffy, soft, lint-free and strong; made of special Innojet™ studded non-woven
- Lotions manufactured with mild preservatives with optimized combinations of active ingredients, provide a broad spectrum of action and keep the products free of microbial growth. Lotions contain versatile, multi-purpose skin
- care additives for skin care.
- Dermatologically tested and ingredients that comply with European REACH regulations.
- Offers a unique intelligent smart warmer for controlled, safe and economical heating of washcloths and hair wash caps.